PRIVACY AND POLICY
Personal data usage in the context of the use of the site and general collection
When you use the services of METAROID, we may collect device and browser metadata such as IP addresses, operating system type and version, date and time of access, the URLs of the pages you visited and for how long you visited those pages, referral URL, interactions with user interface, the name of your access provider, and analytics information used by Google Firebase, Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, items that users like, users that users like, and or possibly others.
To the extent we collect this data, we may use it for the following purposes:
• To ensure a better user experience of the services;
• To ensure a smooth connection to the services;
• To evaluate system security and stability; and
• For general administrative purposes.
To use the services, you may be asked to register by providing registration information.
If you register for any reason, some or all of the following information may be collected:
• First and last name;
• Instagram and or Facebook username;
• Telephone and or mobile phone;
• Cryptocurrency Wallet address;
• Or other registration-related information.
The registration data is processed for the following purposes:
• To verify your identity and location, and to help us connect you to your historical data and account. By registering and using the services, you consent to receive follow-up questions and other communication, either from us or from relevant third parties.
Generally, we use the personal information we collect from or about You to provide a smooth and secure access to our website, services, and offerings, to ensure a great user experience, to evaluate system security and stability, and for further administrative purposes.
More specifically, we use and process your personal data to:
• Facilitate purchases and other interactions in the services;
• Provide customer support;
• Respond to your requests and inquiries;
• Create and manage your account;
• Fulfill orders;
• Track advertising tailored to your interests on the services and other websites;
• Improve and develop offerings and services;
• Prevent, detect, and respond to illegal or unauthorized activities;
• Communicate with any suppliers we use to perform any of the above; and
• Comply with the law.
The legal basis for the data processing described in this section is your consent, and also the fulfillment of our obligations and provision of services.
Create an account
If you create an account with METAROID for any reason, we may use your Instagram username and or Facebook username and or your email address as your login name. Alternatively, we may use an anonymized login system for your login activity. The creation of an account is required because the services may not be able to work without historical data. The legal basis of the processing is your consent.
Deletion an account
You may request deletion of your account by contacting us at [email protected] We will mark your data for deletion and delete it within 3 to 30 days. Some information may remain in our records after your deletion. We may use any usage data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Use of the services
In accessing and using the services, files and other content might be uploaded or created, and other usagerelated data can be created, collected, and processed. The services work best when information and content is shared. Thus, if you upload information or content to the services, you should expect your information or content to be shared with others, and any copyrighted content or information you upload is your consent. We may share your information, including any files or content you provide or create in the services, provided that those files or content, by their nature, support sharing. All the information you upload to the services are stored on an appropriate server infrastructure for processing. For any files we keep, we keep them for the sole purpose of giving you and your designated third parties access to the files and data for as long as you need them. During that time, we may view that data to, for example, troubleshoot problems, or to gather anonymized user data. The legal basis of the processing is your consent.
The Use of Internet cookies
Reasons for using cookie-related technology
Some cookies are required for the services to operate. Other cookies enable us to track your interests, to enhance your experience while using the services,
or to target advertising. The types of cookies used in the services and why they are used is as follows:
• 'Strictly necessary' cookies are required to allow us to deliver the services to you.
• 'Performance' or 'Analytics' cookies help us to collect information about how Users interact with the services and help us analyze and improve the services. Performance or analytics cookies remain on your computer after you close your browser until you delete them.
• 'Advertising' cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They help to display advertisementsthat are based on your inferred interests, prevent the same ad from appearing too often and ensure that ads are properly displayed. By using our cookies, we want to optimize your experience while using the services. These services are based on our aforementioned legitimate interests, which at the same time represents the legal basis for the data processing described here.
Use of analytics and additional services
We may use web analytics and other services for the continuous optimization of the services. The tracking provides a statistically accurate record of the use of the services and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offerings. From time to time, we employ a variety of data processing and collection services and tools to help us provide you with the best services available. For example, we may use Google Firebase. Note that the list may change from time to time and is provided solely as examples of how we collect data. The legal basis for the data processing described in this section is our authorized interest in the needs-based design and continuous optimization of the services. The web analytics and third-party services referred to herein is transmitted to a server in the Moscow, Russia, and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the services, to compile reports on user activity and to provide other services for the purposes of market research and tailor-made design of services. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your software accordingly; however, if you limit or prevent the installation of cookies, some features of the services may not be fully exploited, or exploited at all. You can prevent the collection by analytics data by opting out of the collection of such data. In that case, an opt-out cookie will be set which will prevent the future collection of your data when you access the services. If you delete your cookies, you must reset the opt-out cookie again. Finally, you may be asked to opt into a sharing of your location. Note that if you choose not to share your location the services may not work with full functionality.
Social media plug-ins